Decided to change the title since it’s more locked-in bids than projections now. A few more bowls still to finalize. Any team that has received their bowl bid (or is 99% certain) is marked with an asterisk (*):
|December 31, 2015||4:00||Orange Bowl||Clemson*||Oklahoma*|
|December 31, 2015||8:00||Cotton Bowl||Alabama*||Michigan State*|
|January 1, 2016||8:30||Sugar Bowl||Ole Miss*||Oklahoma State*|
|January 1, 2016||5:00||Rose Bowl||Iowa*||Stanford*|
|January 1, 2016||1:00||Fiesta Bowl||Ohio State*||Notre Dame*|
|December 31, 2015||12:00||Peach Bowl||Florida State*||Houston*|
|January 2, 2016||10:15||Cactus Bowl||Kansas State||Arizona State|
|January 2, 2016||6:45||Alamo Bowl||TCU*||Oregon*|
|January 2, 2016||3:20||Liberty Bowl||Arkansas||West Virginia|
|January 2, 2016||12:00||TaxSlayer Bowl||Penn State||Georgia|
|January 1, 2016||1:00||Citrus Bowl||Michigan*||Florida*|
|January 1, 2016||12:00||Outback Bowl||Tennessee*||Northwestern*|
|December 30, 2015||10:30||Holiday Bowl||Wisconsin||USC*|
|December 30, 2015||7:30||Music City Bowl||Louisville*||Texas A&M*|
|December 30, 2015||3:30||Belk Bowl||NC State*||Mississippi State*|
|December 30, 2015||12:00||Birmingham Bowl||Memphis*||Auburn*|
|December 29, 2015||9:00||Texas Bowl||LSU*||Texas Tech*|
|December 29, 2015||7:30||Arizona Bowl||California||Utah State|
|December 29, 2015||5:30||Russell Athletic Bowl||North Carolina*||Baylor*|
|December 29, 2015||2:00||Armed Forces Bowl||Arizona||Air Force*|
|December 28, 2015||5:00||Quick Lane Bowl||Washington||Minnesota|
|December 28, 2015||2:30||Military Bowl||Pittsburgh*||Navy*|
|December 26, 2015||9:15||Foster Farms Bowl||Nebraska||UCLA*|
|December 26, 2015||5:45||Independence Bowl||Virginia Tech*||Tulsa*|
|December 26, 2015||3:30||Pinstripe Bowl||Duke*||Indiana|
|December 26, 2015||2:20||Heart of Dallas Bowl||San Jose State||Southern Miss*|
|December 26, 2015||2:00||Sun Bowl||Miami*||Washington State*|
|December 26, 2015||11:00||St. Petersburg Bowl||Marshall*||Connecticut*|
|December 24, 2015||8:00||Hawaii Bowl||Cincinnati*||San Diego State|
|December 24, 2015||12:00||Bahamas Bowl||Middle Tennessee*||Western Michigan*|
|December 23, 2015||8:00||GoDaddy Bowl||Bowling Green*||Georgia Southern*|
|December 23, 2015||4:30||Poinsettia Bowl||Northern Illinois*||Boise State*|
|December 22, 2015||7:00||Boca Raton Bowl||Temple*||Toledo*|
|December 22, 2015||3:30||Idaho Potato Bowl||Colorado State||Akron*|
|December 21, 2015||2:30||Miami Beach Bowl||Western Kentucky*||USF*|
|December 19, 2015||9:00||New Orleans Bowl||Louisiana Tech*||Arkansas State*|
|December 19, 2015||5:30||Camellia Bowl||Ohio*||Appalachian State*|
|December 19, 2015||3:30||Las Vegas Bowl||Utah*||BYU*|
|December 19, 2015||12:00||New Mexico Bowl||Central Michigan||New Mexico|
|December 19, 2015||12:00||Cure Bowl||Nevada*||Georgia State*|
- Texas Tech to the Texas Bowl of course. Probably will play LSU.
- Two of the best Group of Five teams of the past decade play in the Poinsettia Bowl as Northern Illinois and Boise State accept bids.
- Louisville will play fairly close by as they head to the Music City Bowl. Their opponent will be Texas A&M.
- Finally jumped the gun on one. VaTech will not go to the Belk Bowl. It will be NC State instead. Hokies probably going to the Military Bowl.
- Duke heads to the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium.
- Tennessee has an opponent at the Outback Bowl as Northwestern accepts a bid to play there New Year’s Day.
- Michigan will face Florida at the Citrus Bowl. The early New Year’s Day bowls looks awesome.
- Pittsburgh will face Navy and I should stop figuring out where the Fighting Beamers are going. Ah, there it is. Independence Bowl. Finally.
- Memphis gets their chance to beat two SEC teams in the same season. Right now looks like Auburn will be their opponent.
- Looks like Nevada will face Georgia State in the Cure Bowl, GSU’s first bowl game.
- TCU-Oregon for the Alamo Bowl. That should be fun to watch.
- Baylor almost a guarantee for the Russell Athletic Bowl and a date with the Tar Heels (and now it’s confirmed).
- Akron finally back in a bowl game for the first time in a decade as they head to the Idaho Potato Bowl.